|List of numbers – Integers
One million or one thousand thousand, is the natural number following 999,999 and preceding 1,000,001. The word is derived from the early Italian millione , from mille, "thousand", plus the augmentative suffix -one.In scientific notation, it is written as or just 106...
One hundred million is the natural number following 99999999 and preceding 100000001.In scientific notation, it is written as 108....
In mathematics, cardinal numbers, or cardinals for short, are a generalization of the natural numbers used to measure the cardinality of sets. The cardinality of a finite set is a natural number – the number of elements in the set. The transfinite cardinal numbers describe the sizes of infinite...
In set theory, an ordinal number, or just ordinal, is the order type of a well-ordered set. They are usually identified with hereditarily transitive sets. Ordinals are an extension of the natural numbers different from integers and from cardinals...
In mathematics, factorization or factoring is the decomposition of an object into a product of other objects, or factors, which when multiplied together give the original...
|27 · 57|
Binary numeral system
The binary numeral system, or base-2 number system, represents numeric values using two symbols, 0 and 1. More specifically, the usual base-2 system is a positional notation with a radix of 2...
In mathematics and computer science, hexadecimal is a positional numeral system with a radix, or base, of 16. It uses sixteen distinct symbols, most often the symbols 0–9 to represent values zero to nine, and A, B, C, D, E, F to represent values ten to fifteen...
Ten million (10,000,000) is the natural number
In mathematics, the natural numbers are the ordinary whole numbers used for counting and ordering . These purposes are related to the linguistic notions of cardinal and ordinal numbers, respectively...
following 9999999 and preceding 10000001.
In scientific notation
Scientific notation is a way of writing numbers that are too large or too small to be conveniently written in standard decimal notation. Scientific notation has a number of useful properties and is commonly used in calculators and by scientists, mathematicians, doctors, and engineers.In scientific...
, it is written as 107.
In South Asia
South Asia, also known as Southern Asia, is the southern region of the Asian continent, which comprises the sub-Himalayan countries and, for some authorities , also includes the adjoining countries to the west and the east...
, it is known as the Crore
A crore is a unit in the Indian number system equal to ten million , or 100 lakhs. It is widely used in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pakistan....
Selected 8-digit numbers (10000001–99999999)
- 10077696 = 69
- 10609137 – Leyland numberLeyland numberIn number theory, a Leyland number is a number of the form xy + yx, where x and y are integers greater than 1. The first few Leyland numbers are...
- 11111111 – repunitRepunitIn recreational mathematics, a repunit is a number like 11, 111, or 1111 that contains only the digit 1. The term stands for repeated unit and was coined in 1966 by Albert H. Beiler...
- 11436171 – Keith number
- 11485154 – Markov numberMarkov numberA Markov number or Markoff number is a positive integer x, y or z that is part of a solution to the Markov Diophantine equationx^2 + y^2 + z^2 = 3xyz,\,studied by .The first few Markov numbers are...
- 11881376 = 265
- 12960000 = 604, (3·4·5)4, PlatoPlatoPlato , was a Classical Greek philosopher, mathematician, student of Socrates, writer of philosophical dialogues, and founder of the Academy in Athens, the first institution of higher learning in the Western world. Along with his mentor, Socrates, and his student, Aristotle, Plato helped to lay the...
's "nuptial number" (Republic VIII; see regular numberRegular numberRegular numbers are numbers that evenly divide powers of 60. As an example, 602 = 3600 = 48 × 75, so both 48 and 75 are divisors of a power of 60...
- 12648430 – hexadecimal C0FFEECoffeeCoffee is a brewed beverage with a dark,init brooo acidic flavor prepared from the roasted seeds of the coffee plant, colloquially called coffee beans. The beans are found in coffee cherries, which grow on trees cultivated in over 70 countries, primarily in equatorial Latin America, Southeast Asia,...
; used as a placeholder in programming.
- 12988816 = the number of different ways of covering an 8-by-8 square with 32 1-by-2 dominoesDomino tilingA domino tiling of a region in the Euclidean plane is a tessellation of the region by dominos, shapes formed by the union of two unit squares meeting edge-to-edge...
- 13782649 – Markov number
- 11390625 = 156
- 14348907 = 315
- 14352282 – Leyland number
- 14930352 – Fibonacci numberFibonacci numberIn mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence:0,\;1,\;1,\;2,\;3,\;5,\;8,\;13,\;21,\;34,\;55,\;89,\;144,\; \ldots\; ....
- 15994428 – Pell numberPell numberIn mathematics, the Pell numbers are an infinite sequence of integers that have been known since ancient times, the denominators of the closest rational approximations to the square root of 2. This sequence of approximations begins 1/1, 3/2, 7/5, 17/12, and 41/29, so the sequence of Pell numbers...
- 16609837 – Markov number
- 16769023 – Carol prime and an emirpEmirpAn emirp is a prime number that results in a different prime when its digits are reversed. This definition excludes the related palindromic primes. Emirps are also called reversible primes....
- 16777216 = 224 – hexadecimalHexadecimalIn mathematics and computer science, hexadecimal is a positional numeral system with a radix, or base, of 16. It uses sixteen distinct symbols, most often the symbols 0–9 to represent values zero to nine, and A, B, C, D, E, F to represent values ten to fifteen...
"million" (0x1000000), number of possible colors in 24/32-bit Truecolor computer graphics
- 16777792 – Leyland number
- 16785407 – Kynea number
- 16797952 – Leyland number
- 16964653 – Markov number
- 17210368 = 285
- 18199284 – Motzkin numberMotzkin numberIn mathematics, a Motzkin number for a given number n is the number of different ways of drawing non-intersecting chords on a circle between n points. The Motzkin numbers have very diverse applications in geometry, combinatorics and number theory...
- 19487171 = 117
- 19680277 – Wedderburn-Etherington numberWedderburn-Etherington numberIn graph theory, the Wedderburn–Etherington numbers, named for Ivor Malcolm Haddon Etherington and Joseph Wedderburn, count how many weak binary trees can be constructed: that is, the number of trees for which each graph vertex is adjacent to no more than three other such vertices, for a...
- 20031170 – Markov number
- 20511149 = 295
- 21531778 – Markov number
- 21621600 – colossally abundant numberColossally abundant numberIn mathematics, a colossally abundant number is a natural number that, in some rigorous sense, has a lot of divisors...
- 22222222 – repdigitRepdigitIn recreational mathematics, a repdigit is a natural number composed of repeated instances of the same digit, most often in the decimal numeral system....
- 24137569 = 176
- 24157817 – Fibonacci number, Markov number
- 24300000 = 305
- 24678050 – equal to the sum of the eighth powers of its digits
- 27644437 – Bell numberBell numberIn combinatorics, the nth Bell number, named after Eric Temple Bell, is the number of partitions of a set with n members, or equivalently, the number of equivalence relations on it...
- 28629151 = 315
- 33333333 – repdigit
- 33445755 – Keith number
- 33550336 – perfect numberPerfect numberIn number theory, a perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its proper positive divisors, that is, the sum of its positive divisors excluding the number itself . Equivalently, a perfect number is a number that is half the sum of all of its positive divisors i.e...
- 33554432 = 225 – Leyland number
- 33555057 – Leyland number
- 34012224 = 186
- 35831808 = 127
- 36614981 – alternating factorialAlternating factorialIn mathematics, an alternating factorial is the absolute value of the alternating sum of the first n factorials.This is the same as their sum, with the odd-indexed factorials multiplied by −1 if n is even, and the even-indexed factorials multiplied by −1 if n is odd, resulting in an...
- 38613965 – Pell number, Markov number
- 39088169 – Fibonacci number
- 39135393 = 335
- 39916800 = 11!FactorialIn mathematics, the factorial of a non-negative integer n, denoted by n!, is the product of all positive integers less than or equal to n...
- 39916801 – factorial primeFactorial primeA factorial prime is a prime number that is one less or one more than a factorial . The first few factorial primes are:n! − 1 is prime for :n! + 1 is prime for :...
- 40353607 = 79
- 43046721 = 316
- 43050817 – Leyland number
- 43484701 – Markov number
- 44121607 – Keith number
- 44444444 – repdigit
- 45136576 – Leyland number
- 45435424 = 345
- 46026618 – Wedderburn-Etherington number
- 46656000 = 3603
- 47045881 = 196
- 48828125 = 511
- 48928105 – Markov number
- 48989176 – Leyland number
- 50852019 – Motzkin number
- 52521875 = 355
- 55555555 – repdigit
- 60466176 – 610
- 61466176 – Leyland number
- 62748517 = 137
- 63245986 – Fibonacci number, Markov number
- 64000000 = 206 – vigesimalVigesimalThe vigesimal or base 20 numeral system is based on twenty .- Places :...
"million" (1 alau in MayanMayan languagesThe Mayan languages form a language family spoken in Mesoamerica and northern Central America. Mayan languages are spoken by at least 6 million indigenous Maya, primarily in Guatemala, Mexico, Belize and Honduras...
, 1 poaltzonxiquipilli in NahuatlNahuatlNahuatl is thought to mean "a good, clear sound" This language name has several spellings, among them náhuatl , Naoatl, Nauatl, Nahuatl, Nawatl. In a back formation from the name of the language, the ethnic group of Nahuatl speakers are called Nahua...
- 66666666 – repdigit
- 67092479 – Carol number
- 67108864 = 226
- 67109540 – Leyland number
- 67125247 – Kynea number
- 67137425 – Leyland number
- 69343957 = 375
- 73939133 – the largest prime number that can be 'tailed' again and again by removing its last digit to produce only primes
- 77777777 – repdigit
- 78442645 – Markov number
- 79235168 = 385
- 85766121 – 216
- 87539319 – taxicab numberTaxicab numberIn mathematics, the nth taxicab number, typically denoted Ta or Taxicab, is defined as the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two positive algebraic cubes in n distinct ways. The concept was first mentioned in 1657 by Bernard Frénicle de Bessy, and was made famous in the early 20th...
- 88888888 – repdigit
- 90224199 = 395
- 93222358 – Pell number
- 94418953 – Markov number
- 99999999 – repdigit, Friedman numberFriedman numberA Friedman number is an integer which, in a given base, is the result of an expression using all its own digits in combination with any of the four basic arithmetic operators and sometimes exponentiation. For example, 347 is a Friedman number since 347 = 73 + 4...
, believed to be smallest number to be both repdigit and Friedman