(1) The ability to respond to affective changes in your interpersonal environment
(2) The ability to respond to physical stimuli or to register small physical amounts or differences
"A galvanometer of extreme sensitivity"
"The sensitiveness of Mimosa leaves does not depend on a change of growth"
(3) (physiology) responsiveness to external stimuli; the faculty of sensation
"Sensitivity to pain"
(4) Sensitivity to emotional feelings (of self and others)
(5) Susceptibility to a pathogen
- The quality of being sensitive
- The ability of an organism or organ to respond to external stimuli
- The proportion of individuals in a population that will be correctly identified in a binary classification test.
- The degree of response of an instrument to a change in an input signal.
- The degree of response of a film etc. to light of a specified wavelength.