Inclusive may refer to:
- Inclusion (disambiguation)
- inclusive disjunction, A or B or both
- inclusive fitnessInclusive fitnessIn evolutionary biology and evolutionary psychology, the inclusive fitness of an organism is the sum of its classical fitness and the number of equivalents of its own offspring it can add to the population by supporting others...
, in evolutionary theory, how many kin are supported including non-descendants
- inclusive interval (mathematics)Interval (mathematics)In mathematics, a interval is a set of real numbers with the property that any number that lies between two numbers in the set is also included in the set. For example, the set of all numbers satisfying is an interval which contains and , as well as all numbers between them...
includes its endpoints
- clusivityClusivityIn linguistics, clusivity is a distinction between inclusive and exclusive first-person pronouns and verbal morphology, also called inclusive "we" and exclusive "we"...
, in linguistics, whether "we" includes "you"
- inclusive tax rate includes taxes owed as part of the base