(1) Including much or everything; and especially including stated limits
"An inclusive art form"
"An inclusive fee"
"His concept of history is modern and inclusive"
"From Monday to Friday inclusive"
- including (almost) everything within its scope
- An inclusive list of Wiki formats
- including the extremes as well as the area between
- Numbers 1 to 10 inclusive
- of, or relating to the first person plural pronoun when including the person being addressed
- As the we in If you want, we could go back to my place for coffee.