David Eric Grohl
is an American rock musician and singer-songwriter
best known as the current frontman of Foo Fighters
and as the former drummer for Nirvana
- What's the last thing a drummer says in a band? "Hey guys, why don't we try one of my songs?
- Perez [Hilton]: Are you drunk right now?
Grohl: No, I gotta play.
Perez: Britney Spears has been getting wasted all the time, hasn't stopped her.
Grohl: Yeah, but she doesn't have to sing live.
- I'd like to imagine I won't end up in hell, but I think I've done too much acid and listened to too much death metal to sit on a cloud next to God with angels floating above my head.
- Maxim Magazine (January 2008)
About Dave Grohl
- Why doesn't Dave Grohl run for President? I think he'd be good, he seems a very organised man. He has about 12 fingers in about 50 pies, and they're all great pies, and great fingers. What I'm saying is that we really respect that band, and I fucking love him!
- I love his voice (Dave) and the song writing is scary; it's phenomenal. He's the most inspirational guy out there for me now.