(1) The act of washing your hair with shampoo
(2) Cleansing agent consisting of soaps or detergents used for washing the hair
(3) Use shampoo on (hair)
From , imperative form of < root .
- A traditional Indian and Persian body massage given after pouring warm water over the body and rubbing it with extracts from herbs.
- A commercial liquid soap product for washing hair or other fibres/fibers, such as carpets.
- An instance of washing the hair or other fibres with shampoo.
- I’m going to give the carpet a shampoo.
- Champagne .