(1) A particular orthography or writing system
(2) Something written by hand
"She recognized his handwriting"
"His hand was illegible"
(3) A written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
(4) Write a script for
"The playwright scripted the movie"
scrit, scriptum (something written), from .
- A writing; a written document.
- Written characters; style of writing.
- Type made in imitation of handwriting.
- An original instrument or document.
- The written document containing the dialogue and action for a drama; the text of a stage play, movie, or other performance. Especially, the final form used for the performance itself.
- A file containing a list of user commands, allowing them to be invoked once to execute in sequence.
- A system of writing adapted to a particular language or set of languages.
- An abbreviation for a prescription.