(1) The allotment of some amount by dividing something
"Death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
(2) A wrapped container
(3) A collection of things wrapped or boxed together
(4) An extended area of land
(5) Make into a wrapped container
(6) Cover with strips of canvas
(7) Divide into parts
"The developers parceled the land"
From < , contr. , dim. of , diminutive of .
- A package wrapped for shipment.
- I saw a brown paper parcel on my doorstep.
- A division of land bought and sold as a unit.
- I own a small parcel of land between the refinery and the fish cannery.
- A group of birds.