(1) Decorated with small pieces of colored glass or stone fitted together
"A mosaic floor"
"A tessellated pavement"
(2) Of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him
(3) Art consisting of a design made of small pieces of colored stone or glass
(4) Assembly of aerial photographs forming a composite picture
(5) Transducer formed by the light-sensitive surface on a television camera tube
(6) A pattern resembling a mosaic
(7) A freeware browser
(8) Viral disease in solanaceous plants (tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco) resulting in mottling and often shriveling of the leaves
- A piece of artwork created by placing colored squares (usually tiles) in a pattern so as to create a picture.
- An individual composed of two or more cell lines of different genetic or chromosomal constitution, but from the same zygote.
- A viral disease of plants.
- A composite picture made from overlapping photographs.