(1) The act of forming something
"The constitution of a PTA group last year"
"It was the establishment of his reputation"
"He still remembers the organization of the club"
(2) United States 44-gun frigate that was one of the first three naval ships built by the United States; it won brilliant victories over British frigates during the War of 1812 and is without doubt the most famous ship in the history of the United States Navy; it has been rebuilt and is anchored in the Charlestown Navy Yard in Boston
(3) The way in which someone or something is composed
(4) Law determining the fundamental political principles of a government
- The act, or process of setting something up, or establishing something; the composition or structure of such a thing; its makeup.
- The formal or informal system of primary principles and laws that regulates a government or other institutions.
- A legal document describing such a formal system.
- The general health of a person.
- A person's physique or temperament