(1) The act of building or putting up
(2) A structure that has been erected
(3) An erect penis
From Latin erectio, noun of action from perfect passive participle erectus, from verb erigere, from suffix e-, out of, + regere, + action suffix -io
- The act of building or putting up or together of something; construction.
- Anything erected or built.
- The physiological process by which a penis become erect by being engorged with blood.
- A penis that has become rigid.
- (act of building): building, construction
- (anything erected or built): building, construction
- (penis made rigid): boner , hard-on or hardon , stiffy , woodie or woody
- (penis made rigid): See also Wikisaurus:erection