(1) Of or relating to the tarsal bones (or other wedge-shaped bones)
(2) Shaped like a wedge
(3) An ancient wedge-shaped script used in Mesopotamia and Persia
From or , from .
- Having the form of a wedge; wedge-shaped.
- Written in cuneiform: cuneiform script, cuneiform writing.
- An ancient Mesopotamian writing system, adapted within several language families, originating as pictograms in Sumer around the 30th century BC, evolving into more abstract and characteristic wedge shapes formed by a blunt reed stylus on clay tablets.
- A wedge-shaped bone, especially a cuneiform bone.