(1) An ornamented evergreen used as a Christmas decoration
(2) Medium to tall fir of western North America having a conic crown and branches in tiers; leaves smell of orange when crushed
(3) Tall timber tree of central and southern Europe having a regular crown and grey bark
(4) A terrestrial evergreen shrub or small tree of western Australia having brilliant yellow-orange flowers; parasitic on roots of grasses
(5) Australian tree or shrub with red flowers; often used in Christmas decoration
- A conifer used during the Christmas holiday season, typically decorated with lights and ornaments and often a star or angel at its tip.
- A pole with lights, similar to a traffic signal, used for signalling the start of an automobile race.
- The collection of valves sometimes found at the top of a working oil well.
- : A pattern of muscles visible in the lower back, shaped to look like a conifer.