The Grove may refer to:
(ordered by state)
- Lakefield College SchoolLakefield College SchoolLakefield College School is a coeducational boarding school located north of the village of Lakefield, Ontario, Canada.The school's motto is Mens Sana In Corpore Sano...
(also known as "The Grove"), a boarding school
- The Emirates StadiumEmirates StadiumAshburton Grove, currently known as the Emirates Stadium, is a UEFA elite football stadium which is home to Arsenal FC, where they moved from Highbury in 2006. It has an current capacity of 60,361, and there have been rumours of an expansion...
, sometimes called "The Grove" in reference to its pre-sponsorship name, "Ashburton Grove"
- Lime Grove StudiosLime Grove StudiosLime Grove Studios was a film studio complex built by the Gaumont Film Company in 1915 situated in a street named Lime Grove, inShepherd's Bush, west London, north of Hammersmith and described by Gaumont as "the finest studio in Great Britain and the first building ever put up in this country...
was nicknamed "The Grove" by the people that worked there.
- The Grove, County DurhamThe Grove, County DurhamThe Grove is a village in County Durham, in England. It is situated to the south of Consett....
, England, a village
- The Grove, a village near Easton in Tophill on the Isle of Portland in England
- The Grove, Watford, a former house of the Earls of Clarendon
- The Grove, one of the school houses at Harrow
- The Grove Golf Course in Hertfordshire, London, England
(ordered by state)
- The Grove, CaliforniaThe Grove, CaliforniaThe Grove is an unincorporated community in Merced County, California. It is located north of Atwater, at an elevation of 197 feet ....
, an unincorporated community in Merced County
- The Grove, TexasThe Grove, TexasThe Grove is an unincorporated community in Coryell County, Texas, United States. It is located some sixteen miles southeast of Gatesville, Texas in the eastern portion of the county.The Grove is located on Texas State Highway 36....
, an unincorporated community in Coryell County
- The Grove Community Church, in Riverside, California
- The Grove of AnaheimThe Grove of AnaheimThe City National Grove of Anaheim is an indoor, live music venue in Anaheim, California operated by Nederlander Concerts of Los Angeles. Its approximate capacity is 1,700....
, a live music venue in Anaheim, California
- The Grove at Farmers MarketThe Grove at Farmers MarketThe Grove is a retail and entertainment complex in Los Angeles, California, built, owned, and operated by Rick J. Caruso and his company Caruso Affiliated on parts of the historical Farmers Market.-History:...
, Los Angeles, California, an outdoor shopping venue
- The Grove PlantationThe Grove PlantationThe Grove was a modest cotton plantation located in central Leon County, Florida and established by Richard Keith Call in the 1830s. Call was also owner of Orchard Pond Plantation....
, a former plantation in Tallahassee, Florida, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
- Coconut Grove, Miami, Florida, a neighborhood in Miami, Florida
- The Grove (Glenview, Illinois), a nature preserve, interpretive center, and National Historic Landmark
- The Grove (Pitman, N.J.), A novelNovelA novel is a book of long narrative in literary prose. The genre has historical roots both in the fields of the medieval and early modern romance and in the tradition of the novella. The latter supplied the present generic term in the late 18th century....
by Ray DownsRay DownsRaymond W. Downs is an American author as well as a former country music singer.Ray was most notably known for his appearances on the syndicated Porter Wagoner television show. Downs also played for a couple of years with Country Music legend Marty Robbins opening shows on the road...
- The Grove (Saginaw, Michigan), listed on the NRHP in Michigan
- The Grove (Ole Miss)The Grove (Ole Miss)The Grove is the legendary tailgating area located at the center of the University of Mississippi campus. It is approximately in size and is shaded by oak, elm and magnolia trees hence the grove part of the name.-History:...
, an area on the campus of the University of Mississippi known for its tailgating before college football games
- The Grove (Tarboro, North Carolina), listed on the NRHP in North Carolina
- Ocean Grove, New JerseyOcean Grove, New JerseyOcean Grove is an unincorporated community and a census-designated place in Neptune Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey. It had a population of 3,342 at the 2010 census. It is located on the Atlantic Ocean Jersey Shore, between Asbury Park to the north and Bradley Beach to the south...
, a part of the township of Neptune, New Jersey
- The Grove (Cold Spring, New York)The Grove (Cold Spring, New York)The Grove is a historic home located at Cold Spring in Putnam County, New York. It was designed by noted architect Richard Upjohn and built in 1852–1853 in the Italianate style. It was modified in the 1870s with a mansard roof. It has a -story, nearly square, main block with a two-part wing at...
, listed on the NRHP in New York
- The Grove (Rhinebeck, New York)The Grove (Rhinebeck, New York)The original section of the Grove , the country seat of Philip J. Schuyler and, subsequently, Mary Morton Miller, embodies the prototypical two-story, five-bay, center-hall form associated with the Federal period. Prior to Schuyler's acquisition of the property, the land had been in the Rutsen family...
, listed on the NRHP in New York
- Pleasant Grove, Dallas, a neighborhood in Dallas, Texas
- The Grove (Bristol, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia
- The Grove (Hanover, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia