Ghosts of Rome
Ghosts of Rome is a 1961 Italian comedy film
directed by Antonio Pietrangeli
Comedy film is a genre of film in which the main emphasis is on humour. They are designed to elicit laughter from the audience. Comedies are mostly light-hearted dramas and are made to amuse and entertain the audiences...
directed by Antonio Pietrangeli
Antonio Pietrangeli was an Italian film director and screenwriter. Pietrangeli was a major practitioner of the Commedia all'italiana genre.-Biography:...
- Marcello MastroianniMarcello MastroianniMarcello Vincenzo Domenico Mastroianni, Knight Grand Cross was an Italian film actor. His honours included British Film Academy Awards, Best Actor awards at the Cannes Film Festival and two Golden Globe Awards.- Personal life :...
- Reginaldo / Federico di Roviano / Gino
- Vittorio GassmanVittorio GassmanVittorio Gassman Knight Grand Cross OMRI , popularly known as Il Mattatore, was an Italian theatre and film actor and director...
- Caparra, pittore del '600, rivale del Caravaggio
- Belinda LeeBelinda LeeBelinda Lee was an English actress.Born in Budleigh Salterton, England, Lee was signed to a film contract in 1954 by the Rank Studios after being seen performing as a student of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art...
- Sandra MiloSandra MiloSandra Milo is an Italian actress. She is perhaps best known for her roles in Federico Fellini's 8½ and Juliet of the Spirits, winning a Silver Ribbon best supporting actress award for each film.-Career:...
- Donna Flora
- Eduardo De FilippoEduardo De FilippoEduardo De Filippo was an Italian actor, playwright, screenwriter, author and poet, best known for his Neapolitan works Filumena Marturano and Napoli Milionaria.-Biography:...
- Don Annibale, Principe di Roviano
- Claudio GoraClaudio GoraClaudio Gora was an Italian actor and film director.He was a particularly prolific actor making some 155 appearances in film and television over nearly 60 years from 1939 to 1997...
- Ing. Telladi
- Tino BuazzelliTino BuazzelliTino Buazzelli was an Italian film actor. He appeared in 46 films between 1948 and 1978.-Selected filmography:* Totò Tarzan * Against the Law * Ghosts of Rome...
- Father Bartolomeo
- Franca MarziFranca MarziFranca Marzi was an Italian film actress. She appeared in 80 films between 1943 and 1977.She was born in Rome, Italy and died in Cinisello Balsamo, Italy.-Selected filmography:* The Lovers...
- Ida GalliIda GalliIda Galli is an Italian film actress best known for her roles in Spaghetti Western films in the 1960s and 1970s.She has made over 60 film appearances since 1960. She starred in films such as Adios Gringo , Blood For A Silver Dollar often billed as Evelyn Stewart alongside Giuliano Gemma .-...
- Lilla BrignoneLilla BrignoneLilla Brignone was an Italian film and theater actress. She appeared in 40 films between 1930 and 1982.-Selected filmography:* Abbiamo vinto! * Estate Violenta * Ghosts of Rome...
- Claudio Catania - Poldino
- Michele Riccardini - Antonio, tailor and doorman
- Enzo Cerusico - Admirer
- Nadia Marlowa
- Luciana Gilli - Girl in the park (as Gloria Gilli)
- Enzo Maggio - Fricandò
- Graziella Galvani - Mathematics teacher
- Antoinette Weynen - (as Antoinette Weiden)
- Grazia Collodi - Marisina