Forced Entry may refer to:
- Forced entryForced EntryForced Entry may refer to:*Forced entry or forcible entry, entering into property, lawfully or unlawfully, by use of forceIn film:*Forced Entry , a pornographic film starring Harry Reems...
or forcible entry, entering into property, lawfully or unlawfully, by use of force
- Forced Entry (1973 film), a pornographic film starring Harry ReemsHarry ReemsHarry Reems is the nom de film of one of the most notorious pornographic actors of the 1970s and star of the 1972 cult classic Deep Throat.-Early life and career:Reems was born Herbert Streicher...
- Forced Entry (1975 film)Forced Entry (1975 film)Forced Entry is a 1975 horror film by director Jim Sotos.The film is an R-Rated remake of a 1973 pornographic film of the same name by director Shaun Costello.The film is also known as Last Victim.-Plot:...
, a horror film remake of the 1973 film
- Forced Entry (2002 film), a pornographic film released by Extreme Associates
- Forced Entry, a 2007 pornographic film starring Rod BarryRod BarryRod Barry is the stage name of a pornographic actor from the United States who has been credited in more than 150 pornographic films and internet-based shows since entering the industry in 1996...
- Forced Entry, a short film by Brooke "Mikey" AndersonBrooke Mikey AndersonBrooke Paige "Mikey" Anderson is an Australian actress, who has acted in two episodes of the series Lost....
- "Forced Entry" (CSI: Miami), an episode
- "Forced Entry" (NCIS), an episode