AAMI may refer to:
- Age-associated memory impairment
- Association for the Advancement of Medical InstrumentationAssociation for the Advancement of Medical InstrumentationThe Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation founded in 1966, is a voluntary consensus organization which promotes knowledge and use of medical instrumentation. It creates standards, educates and certifies technicians, and publishes technical documents, books, periodicals, and...
- Australian Associated Motor Insurers Limited (trading as AAMI), an Australian insurance company brand of Suncorp-Metway Limited
- AAMI Classic, an international tennis tournament held in Kooyong, Melbourne, Australia
- AAMI StadiumAAMI StadiumFootball Park is an Australian rules football stadium located in West Lakes, a western suburb of Adelaide, South Australia...
, an Australian rules football stadium located in West Lakes, Adelaide
- AAMI Park, a rectangular football stadium located in the Melbourne Sports and Entertainment Precinct
- AAMI VaseAAMI VaseThe AAMI Vase is a Moonee Valley Racing Club Group 2 Australian Thoroughbred horse race held under set weight conditions, for horses aged three years old, over a distance of 2040 metres. It is held at Moonee Valley Racecourse in Melbourne on WS Cox Plate Day...
, a Group 2 Australian thoroughbred horse race