Topics Katherine Heigl Quotations
Katherine Heigl is an actress.
- When I was 13, I was flat as a board and totally unhappy about it. I would write in my diary every day, Oh, if I could just have a B cup by summer! I actually prayed for big boobs. So I developed at about 14, and then I was 15, 16, 17, and they kept going.
- Discussing her bust in an interview with Maxim (June 2000)
- Oh God — I look back now, and it seems so gross. At just 14 years old, I had to wear a thong bikini. And then they used that scene in the trailer, so my entire school saw it! There are still men who come up to me today and say, "You were really hot in that film!" I was 14, for God's sake!
- Discussing her scene in My Father The Hero in an interview with FHM (October 2000)
- I lived in a town called New Canaan, which is just outside of Connecticut, where they are far too snobby to even mention celebrities. Many American towns are famous for things like, "See the World's Largest Ball of String!" I think my town's would probably have to be "Most Pretentious People".
- About New Canaan, her hometown, in an interview with FHM (October 2000)
Allure magazine (2007)
- Interview in Allure magazine (June 2007)
- I think people don't expect a lot from me. I'm trying to think at what age I noticed it was more about how I looked and less about what I do, but to me that was never the interesting part about me. I had nothing to do with my looks.
- I do think you've got to fight a lot of the time to be respected in business, in relationships, in life. I learned that early in my career.
- I have very little patience for people who whine and complain about life not being fair. It's just the risk of life. The only thing to do is live as much as you can and as best you can, and just sort of swing it from there.
- Yeah, I have giant breasts — in a bra. It's so disconcerting — there are so many women now with fake breasts that that's the standard; that's what you're supposed to look like. But real boobs don't look like that, and a lot of working out won't make them look like that.
- I have a real problem giving up that kind of control. You know, my mother helps me.
- On not having a stylist.
InStyle magazine (2009)
- Interview in InStyle magazine (August 2009)
- I'm still figuring out who I am. But at least I know what I want.
- My sense of humor is the raunchier, inappropriate kind. It's so much funnier than the quirky stuff.
- Now I've got this moniker that I'm the foot-in-mouth gal, and I keep thinking, In what way? Because I said something you don't agree with? Because I said something you don't like? I'm just telling you my opinion. I hate the idea that I can't be honest about how I feel about things because it's going to piss somebody off who feels differently. That seems preposterous to me.
- In my early 20s, I didn't know who I was or what I wanted. And if you're just getting to know yourself while you're in a serious relationship—well, it's almost like when you go through clothing phases where it's all Banana Republic all the time, and then it's something else. It's like you're trying on different personalities to see what fits, but there is that real you in there somewhere.
- Isn't it better to be alone than pretend you're someone else? Be you. Find you. Be happy with that.
- A girl told me my lips looked like somebody had pressed strawberry yogurt against my face.
- I love when people come up to me and tell me that they watch it. And ask like, "Do you think Ellen and Patrick are going to get back together?" I love that because we're working hard and it's great to know that that work is being appreciated.
- Heigl discussing the fans of her show Grey's Anatomy
Silverdale Interactive © 2024. All Rights Reserved.