(1) A conveyance that transports people or objects
(2) A medium for the expression or achievement of something
"His editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"
"A congregation is a vehicle of group identity"
"The play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
(3) Any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
(4) A substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- A conveyance; a device for carrying or transporting substances, objects or individuals.
- A medium for expression of talent or views.
- A liquid content (e.g. oil) which acts as a binding and drying agent in paint. (FM 55-501).
- An animal or (rarely) a plant on which a Hindu deity rides or sits
- An entity to achieve an end.