(1) The activity of supplying or providing something
(2) Offering goods and services for sale
(3) An amount of something available for use
(4) State or say further
"`It doesn't matter,' he supplied"
(5) Provide what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
"The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
(6) Provide or furnish with
"We provided the room with an electrical heater"
(7) Circulate or distribute or equip with
"Issue a new uniform to the children"
"Supply blankets for the beds"
From < .
- To provide (something), to make (something) available for use.
- To furnish or equip with.
- To compensate for, or make up a deficiency of.
- To act as a substitute.
- The act of supplying.
- supply and demand
- An amount of something supplied.
- A supply of good drinking water is essential.
- In a supple manner, with suppleness.