(1) Limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
(2) Something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
(3) A long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
(4) A tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition
(5) A deceitful or treacherous person
(6) Move along a winding path
"The army snaked through the jungle"
(7) Move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
(8) Form a snake-like pattern
"The river snakes through the valley"
From < < < .
- A legless reptile of the sub-order Serpentes with a long, thin body and a fork-shaped tongue.
- A treacherous person.
- A tool for unclogging plumbing.
- A tool to aid cable pulling.
- A trouser snake; the penis.