(1) Uncastrated adult male sheep
"A British term is `tup'"
(2) A tool for driving or forcing something by impact
(3) The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
(4) The first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
(5) (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
(6) Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
"She rammed her mind into focus"
"He drives me mad"
(7) Crowd or pack to capacity
"The theater was jampacked"
(8) Undergo damage or destruction on impact
"The plane crashed into the ocean"
"The car crashed into the lamp post"
(9) Strike or drive against with a heavy impact
"Ram the gate with a sledgehammer"
"Pound on the door"