(1) The act of forming something
"The constitution of a PTA group last year"
"It was the establishment of his reputation"
"He still remembers the organization of the club"
(2) The activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically
"His organization of the work force was very efficient"
(3) The act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business
"He was brought in to supervise the organization of a new department"
(4) An ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized
"His compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"
"We can't do it unless we establish some system around here"
(5) An organized structure for arranging or classifying
"He changed the arrangement of the topics"
"The facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"
"He tried to understand their system of classification"
(6) A group of people who work together
(7) The persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
"He claims that the present administration is corrupt"
"The governance of an association is responsible to its members"
"He quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
- The quality of being organized.
- This painting shows little organization at first glance, but little by little the structure becomes clear.
- The way in which something is organized, such as a book or an article.
- The organization of the book is as follows.
- A group of people or other legal entities with an explicit purpose and written rules.
- In response to the crisis, the nations in the region formed an organization.
- If you want to be part of this organization, you have to follow its rules.
- A group of people consciously cooperating.
- Over time, the spontaneous movement had become an organization.