(1) Of or containing or derived from minerals
"A mineral deposit"
(2) Composed of matter other than plant or animal
"The inorganic mineral world"
(3) Relating to minerals
(4) Solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition
- Any naturally occurring inorganic material that has a (more or less) definite chemical composition and characteristic physical properties.
- Any inorganic material (as distinguished from animal or vegetable).
- Any inorganic element that is essential to nutrition; a dietary mineral.
- Mineral water.
- A soft drink, particularly a single serve bottle or can.
- Mineral suv = mineral water.