(1) Suitable to stand up to hard wear
(2) Having highly developed industries
"The industrial revolution"
"An industrial nation"
(3) Employed in industry
"The industrial classes"
(4) Of or relating to or resulting from industry
(5) Employed in industry
"The industrial term in use among professional thieves"
- of or relating to industry, notably manufacturing.
- The industrial segment of the economy has seen troubles lately.
- produced by such industry
- Handicraft is less standardized then industrial products, hence less artistic or rather flawless
- used by such industry
- employed as manpower by such industry
- having many industries; industrialized
- Italy is a part industrial, part rural nation.
- of or relating to a noisy, experimental genre of music that originated in the 1970s.