(1) The act of including
(2) Any small intracellular body found within another (characteristic of certain diseases)
"An inclusion in the cytoplasm of the cell"
(3) The relation of comprising something
"He admired the inclusion of so many ideas in such a short work"
(4) The state of being included
- An addition or annex to a group, set, or total.
- The poem was a new inclusion in the textbook.
- The act of including, i.e. adding or annexing, (something) to a group, set, or total.
- The inclusion of the poem added value to the course.
- Any thing foreign that is included in a material,
- Any material that is trapped inside a mineral during its formation, as a defect in a precious stone.