(1) A service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
"A cell phone with internet facility"
(2) Something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
(3) A building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
"The assembly plant is an enormous facility"
(4) A natural effortlessness
"They conversed with great facility"
"A happy readiness of conversation"--Jane Austen
(5) Skillful performance or ability without difficulty
"His quick adeptness was a product of good design"
"He was famous for his facility as an archer"
- ease in learning or doing something
- The facility she shows in playing the violin is unrivalled.
- an installation, contrivance, or other thing which facilitates something; a place for doing something
- Transport facilities in Bangkok are not sufficient to prevent frequent traffic collapses during rush hour.