(1) A golf club (a wood) with a near vertical face that is used for hitting long shots from the tee
(2) (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
(3) The operator of a motor vehicle
(4) A golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
(5) Someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- One who drives something, in any sense of the verb to drive.
- Something that drives something, in any sense of the verb to drive.
- A person who drives a motorized vehicle such as a car or a bus.
- A person who drives some other vehicle.
- a program that acts as an interface between an application and hardware, written specifically for the device it controls.
- A golf club used to drive the ball a great distance.