(1) A small replica of a person; used as a toy
(2) Conveyance consisting of a wheeled platform for moving heavy objects
(3) Conveyance consisting of a wheeled support on which a camera can be mounted
- A contrivance, turning on a vertical axis by a handle or winch, and giving a circular motion to the ore to be washed; a stirrer.
- A tool with an indented head for shaping the head of a rivet.
- In pile driving, a block interposed between the head of the pile and the ram of the driver.
- A small truck with a single wide roller used for moving heavy beams, columns, etc., in bridge building.
- A compact, narrow-gauge locomotive used for moving construction trains, switching, etc.
- A specialized piece of film equipment that looks like a little car to which a camera is mounted.
- (children, colloquial): A child's name for a doll.
- A ball hit by a batsman such that it goes gently to a fielder for a simple catch.
- a doll
- To hit a dolly.
- To move an object using a dolly.