(1) Obscene terms for female genitals
(2) A woman who is thoroughly disliked
"She said her son thought Hillary was a bitch"
From from } from West < . Cognate with Frisian , dialectal Swedish , dialectal Danish , Dutch and Icelandic . A relationship to Latin has not been conclusively shown.
- The female genitalia, especially the vulva.
- If I’m honest, my favourite part of her body is probably her cunt.
- An extremely unpleasant or objectionable person (in US, especially a woman; in UK or Ireland, more usually a man).
- Daniel is such a cunt!
- An objectionable object or item.
- Fix the car? I’ll sort the cunt out at the weekend.
- An unpleasant or difficult experience or incident.
- I had a real cunt of a day. It was a cunt of an experience getting through it.
- A woman or women as a source of sex.
- I’m going to hit the clubs and see if I can get me some cunt.
- When used with certain adjectives such as good or funny, cunt can be used to describe a person in a positive manner. This is mostly done between male friends.
- Yes, I do remember Dave, he was one funny cunt.
- Tom's a good cunt, he fixed my car and didn't even charge me for it!