(1) Strengthening the amount of a substance in a unit amount of another substance (as of a solute in a mixture) by removing the other substance
(2) Bringing together military forces
(3) Great and constant diligence and attention
(4) (chemistry) the strength of a solution; number of molecules of a substance in a given volume (expressed as moles/cubic meter)
(5) The spatial property of being crowded together
(6) Complete attention; intense mental effort
(7) Increase in density
- The proportion of a substance in a mixture.
- The amount of solute in a solution measured in parts per million (ppm)
- The act, process or ability of concentrating; the process of becoming concentrated, or the state of being concentrated.
- A field or course of study on which one focuses, especially as a student in a college or university.