(1) (chess) a piece that can be moved diagonally over unoccupied squares of the same color
(2) Port wine mulled with oranges and cloves
(3) A clergyman having spiritual and administrative authority; appointed in Christian churches to oversee priests or ministers; considered in some churches to be successors of the twelve apostles of Christ
, from , from , from , from + .
- A high ranking official in the Catholic church who governs a diocese, or a similar official in other denominations and religions. (Occasionally abbreviated as when used as a title.)
- A piece that may be moved only diagonally.
- penis (see bash the bishop).