(1) A biased way of looking at or presenting something
(2) A member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
(3) The space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
(4) Present with a bias
"He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
(5) Fish with a hook
(6) Seek indirectly
"Fish for compliments"
(7) To incline or bend from a vertical position
"She leaned over the banister"
(8) Move or proceed at an angle
"He angled his way into the room"