Ushuaia may refer to the following:
- UshuaiaUshuaiaUshuaia may refer to the following:*Ushuaia, a city in Argentina.**Ushuaia Department, an administrative division**Ushuaia River**Ushuaia International Airport**Colegio Nacional de Ushuaia, National School of Ushuaia....
, a city in Argentina.
- Ushuaia Department, an administrative division
- Ushuaia River
- Ushuaia International AirportUshuaia International AirportUshuaia International Airport is located south of the center of Ushuaia, a city on the island of Tierra del Fuego in the Tierra del Fuego Province of Argentina. The Airport is officially claimed by Argentina as the airport for the disputed Falkland Islands....
- Colegio Nacional de UshuaiaColegio Nacional de UshuaiaColegio Nacional de Ushuaia is an affiliate of the central Colegio Nacional de Buenos Aires. Both are public college preparatory schools in Argentina which provide a free, rigorous, multi-disciplinary education that includes classical languages such as Latin. The Colegio Nacional de Ushuaia was...
, National School of Ushuaia.
- Ushuaia en Rojo, a song about Ushuaia by Vodevil
- Ushuaia Rocks!Ushuaia Rocks!Ushuaia Rocks! is an Indie rock band of San Miguel, Buenos Aires, Argentina.-History:In Early 2002, Ezequiel Deregibus and Juan Manuel Bordón , former members of the Argentine Emo-Pop band known as The Angry Surfers, decided to start a new project.The same night they came up with the idea, they...
, Argentine Indie Rock band
- Ushuaia (beauty products series); a series of beauty products made by LaSCAD
- Ushuaia (bar); a chill-out beach club located on Playa D'en Bossa in IbizaIbizaIbiza or Eivissa is a Spanish island in the Mediterranean Sea 79 km off the coast of the city of Valencia in Spain. It is the third largest of the Balearic Islands, an autonomous community of Spain. With Formentera, it is one of the two Pine Islands or Pityuses. Its largest cities are Ibiza...
- Title of a French TV series and Ushuaïa Foundation, which was renamed Fondation Nicolas Hulot pour la Nature et l'Homme, a Panamanian-flagged cruise ship