The Killing Joke
The Killing Joke may refer to:
- Batman: The Killing JokeBatman: The Killing JokeBatman: The Killing Joke is an influential one-shot superhero graphic novel written by Alan Moore and drawn by Brian Bolland. First published by DC Comics in 1988, it has remained in print since then, and has also been reprinted as part of the trade paperback DC Universe: The Stories of Alan...
, a Batman graphic novel published in 1988
- The Killing Joke (novel)The Killing Joke (novel)The Killing Joke is a novel written by Anthony Horowitz first published in 2004 by The Orion Publishing Group. It is a comedy thriller about a man called Guy Fletcher, who tries to track down the source of a joke.-Plot summary:...
, a novel by Anthony Horowitz first published in 2004
- Killing JokeKilling JokeKilling Joke are an English post-punk band formed in October 1978 in Notting Hill, London, England; other sources report the band formed in early 1979.Related news articles: Founding members Jaz Coleman and Geordie Walker have been the only constant members.A key influence on industrial rock,...
, an English punk rock band formed in 1979
- Killing Joke (1980 album)Killing Joke (1980 album)Killing Joke is the debut studio album of the London post-punk band Killing Joke. Released in August, 1980 worldwide under E'G Records, Killing Joke was self-produced and was considered an underground album. The album was recorded in early 1980, shortly after a small tour promoting the Almost Red EP...
, their debut album
- Killing Joke (2003 album), their 2003 album
- Killing Joke (1980 album)
- "The Funniest Joke in the WorldThe Funniest Joke in the World"The Funniest Joke in the World" is the title most frequently used for written references to a Monty Python's Flying Circus comedy sketch, which is also known by two other phrases that appear within it, "Joke Warfare" and "Killer Joke", the latter being the most commonly spoken title used to refer...
", a Monty Python sketch sometimes referred to as "The Killer Joke."