Swedish infantry and cavalry regimentsInfantry regiments:
- Garnisonsregementet i Riga (Garrison Regiment in Riga)
- Guvenörsregementet i Riga (Governor's Regiment in Riga)
- Livländsk infanteribataljon I (Livonian Infantry Battalion I)
- Livländsk infanteribataljon II (Livonian Infantry Battalion II)
- Livländsk infanteribataljon III (Livonian Infantry Battalion III)
- Livländsk infanteribataljon IV (Livonian Infantry Battalion IV)
- Livländskt infanteriregemente I (Livonian Infantry Regiment I)
- Livländskt infanteriregemente II (Livonian Infantry Regiment II)
- Livländskt infanteriregemente III (Livonian Infantry Regiment III)
- Livländskt infanteriregemente IV (Livonian Infantry Regiment IV)
- Livländskt infanteriregemente V (Livonian Infantry Regiment V)
- Laurentzens fridragoner (Wolter Wolfgang Laurentzen's Free Dragoons)
- Lewenhaupts frikompani (Adam Ludwig LewenhauptAdam Ludwig LewenhauptAdam Ludwig Lewenhaupt was a Swedish general.-Biography:Educated at Lund University, Rostock, Wittenberg and Uppsala, he originally pursued a career in the diplomatic arena, but found this occupation quite undesirable. He then became a soldier, served in the Austrian army against the Turks, and...
's Free CompanyFree companyA free company or free lance was a late medieval army of mercenaries acting independently of any government, and thus "free". They were not called "free" because their services were gratis, rather they sold their services to the highest bidder...
- Adelsfanan i Livland och Ösel (Livonian and Öselian Banner of Nobles)
- Livländsk dragonskvadron I (Livonian Dragoon Squadron I)
- Livländsk dragonskvadron II (Livonian Dragoon Squadron II)
- Livländskt dragonregemente I (Livonian Dragoon Regiment I)
- Livländskt dragonregemente II (Livonian Dragoon Regiment II)
- Öselska lantdragonskvadronen (ÖselianSaaremaaSaaremaa is the largest island in Estonia, measuring 2,673 km². The main island of Saare County, it is located in the Baltic Sea, south of Hiiumaa island, and belongs to the West Estonian Archipelago...
County Dragoon Squadron)
Temporary cavalry regiments:
- Livländska ståndsdragonbataljonen (Livonian Rank Dragoon Battalion)
- Öselska ståndsdragonbataljonen (ÖselSaaremaaSaaremaa is the largest island in Estonia, measuring 2,673 km². The main island of Saare County, it is located in the Baltic Sea, south of Hiiumaa island, and belongs to the West Estonian Archipelago...
Rank Dragoon Battalion)
- Rise of Sweden as a Great PowerRise of Sweden as a Great PowerDuring the 17th century, despite having scarcely more than 1 million inhabitants, Sweden emerged to have greater foreign influence, after winning wars against Denmark–Norway, The Holy Roman Empire, Russia, and The Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania...
- Swedish EmpireSwedish EmpireThe Swedish Empire refers to the Kingdom of Sweden between 1561 and 1721 . During this time, Sweden was one of the great European powers. In Swedish, the period is called Stormaktstiden, literally meaning "the Great Power Era"...
- Realm of SwedenRealm of SwedenThe Realm of Sweden or Svenska väldet is a term that historically was used to comprise all the territories under the control of the Swedish monarchs.-Lands of Sweden:...
- Swedish Estonia
- Bishopric of Ösel-WiekBishopric of Ösel-WiekThe Bishopric of Ösel–Wiek was a semi-independent Roman Catholic prince-bishopric in what is now Saare, Hiiu and Lääne counties of Estonia.The bishopric was created as a state of Holy Roman Empire on 1 October 1228, by Henry, King of the Romans...