Suspicion may refer to:
- Suspicion (emotion)Suspicion (emotion)Suspicion is a cognition of mistrust in which a person doubts the honesty of another person or believes another person to be guilty of some type of wrongdoing or crime, but without sure proof. Suspicion can also be aroused in response to objects that negatively differ from an expected idea...
, a feeling of distrust or perceived guilt for someone or something
- "Suspicion" (Pomus song)Suspicion (Pomus song)"Suspicion" is a song written by Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman. It was one of 25 songs Pomus and Shuman wrote for Elvis Presley."Suspicion" featured on Presley's 1962 album Pot Luck with Elvis. The song became a hit in 1964, through an Elvis sound-alike cover version by Terry Stafford. The Stafford...
, recorded by Elvis Presley and Terry Stafford
- "Suspicion" (song)Suspicion (song)"Suspicion" is the fourth and final single released by R.E.M. from their album Up. Unlike previous singles from Up, "Suspicion" was the only single from the album not to chart....
, a song by R.E.M.
- "Suspicions" (Eddie Rabbitt song)Suspicions (Eddie Rabbitt song)"Suspicions" is a country music song. It was originally recorded and released as a single in 1979 by Eddie Rabbitt from his album Loveline; his version was a Number One hit on the Billboard country music charts and a Top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot 100...
, 1979, covered by Tim McGraw
- "Suspicion", a song by Richard Marx, co-written with Fee Waybill, on Marx's My Own Best Enemy album in 2004
Television and Film
- Suspicion (film)Suspicion (film)Suspicion is a romantic psychological thriller directed by Alfred Hitchcock, and starring Cary Grant and Joan Fontaine as a married couple. It also stars Sir Cedric Hardwicke, Nigel Bruce, Dame May Whitty, Isabel Jeans, Heather Angel, and Leo G...
, a 1941 film noir directed by Alfred Hitchcock starring Cary Grant and Joan Fontaine
- Suspicion (1982 film)Suspicion (1982 film)is a 1982 Japanese film directed by Yoshitaro Nomura.-Cast:-Awards and nominations:7th Hochi Film Award* Won: Best Actress - Kaori Momoi...
, a 1982 Japanese film directed by Yoshitaro Nomura
- Suspicion (TV series)Suspicion (TV series)Suspicion is the title of an American television mystery drama series which aired on the NBC from 1957 through 1959. The executive producer of Suspicion was film director Alfred Hitchcock.-Overview:...
, an American television mystery drama series
- "Suspicion" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis
- "Suspicions" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1993 episode of the sixth season of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Suspicion", an episode from the fourth season of the police procedural drama television series NCIS
- Suspicion (manga)Suspicion (manga)is a manga by Osamu Tezuka, and also the name of one of his books in Kodansha's line of "Osamu Tezuka Manga Complete Works" books containing a collection of Tezuka's short stories...
, a manga by Osamu Tezuka
- Suspicion (radio series), a 1935 weekly radio series with an audience solution contest
- Suspicion, a radio adaptation of the 1941 film recreated for the Lux Radio TheaterLux Radio TheaterLux Radio Theater, a long-run classic radio anthology series, was broadcast on the NBC Blue Network ; CBS and NBC . Initially, the series adapted Broadway plays during its first two seasons before it began adapting films. These hour-long radio programs were performed live before studio audiences...
in 1942 and again in 1944
- Under Suspicion (disambiguation)