- For the town in France, see Sixt-Fer-à-ChevalSixt-Fer-à-ChevalSixt-Fer-à-Cheval is a municipality in the Haute-Savoie department in the Rhône-Alpes region in southeastern France.- Geography :The town ranges in altitude from , and three-quarters of its area are part of a Natural Reserve and thus completely uninhabited...
Sixt is a European car rental
A car rental or car hire agency is a company that rents automobiles for short periods of time for a fee...
company. It has around 3,500 service stations in over 80 countries. Sixt was founded in 1912 by Martin Sixt in Munich.
- Revenue (2006): €1.44 billion
- EBITEarnings before interest and taxesIn accounting and finance, earnings before interest and taxes is a measure of a firm's profit that excludes interest and income tax expenses. Operating income is the difference between operating revenues and operating expenses...
: €153.3 million
- EBTEarnings before taxesEarnings before taxes is the money retained by the firm before deducting the money to be paid for taxes. E.B.T includes the money paid for interest. Thus, it can be calculated by subtracting the interest from EBIT ....
: €121.647 million
- Employees: 2,015
- CEO: Mr Erich Sixt
- CFO: Dr. Julian zu Putlitz
- COOChief operating officerA Chief Operating Officer or Director of Operations can be one of the highest-ranking executives in an organization and comprises part of the "C-Suite"...
: Mr Detlef Paetsch
- Company Headquarters: PullachPullachPullach, officially Pullach i. Isartal, is a municipality in the district of Munich in Bavaria in Germany. It is serviced by the S 7 line of the Munich S-Bahn, at the Großhesselohe Isartalbahnhof, Pullach and Höllriegelskreuth railway stations....