Rayas Group of Hotels may refer to:
- Raya, NepalRaya, NepalRaya is a village and municipality in Humla District in the Karnali Zone of north-western Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 1288 persons living in 232 individual households.-External links:*...
, village in NW Nepal
- Raya, SimalungunRaya, SimalungunRaya is a town in North Sumatra province of Indonesia and it is the seat of Simalungun Regency....
, town in Indonesia
- Raya, Uttar PradeshRaya, Uttar PradeshRaya is a town and a Nagar Panchayat in Mathura district in state of Uttar Pradesh.-Geography:Raya is located at . It has an average elevation of 175 metres .- Demographics :raya..........
- Raya (country subdivision), administrative unit of the Ottoman Empire
- Raya or RayahRayahA rayah or reaya was a member of the tax-paying lower class of Ottoman society, in contrast to the askeri and kul...
, a member of the tax-paying lower class in the Ottoman Empire
- Raya, an Indian title related to Raja and Raaya
- Joseph RayaJoseph RayaJoseph Raya , born in Zahlé, Lebanon, was a prominent Melkite Greek Catholic archbishop, theologian, civil rights advocate and author. He served as metropolitan of Akko, Haifa, Nazareth and All Galilee from 1968 until 1974 and was particularly known for his commitment to seeking reconciliation...
, Melkite Greek Catholic archbishop
- Raya and SakinaRaya and SakinaRaya and Sakina , Egypt's most infamous serial killers, began killing women in the Labban neighborhood of Alexandria in the early days of the 20th century. The police were plagued by increasing reports of missing women...
, Egypt's most famous serial killers
- Rayas, a sweet style of sherrySherrySherry is a fortified wine made from white grapes that are grown near the town of Jerez , Spain. In Spanish, it is called vino de Jerez....
- Raya, a nickname for the given name Raisa
- Raia (disambiguation)
- Raja (disambiguation)Raja (disambiguation)Raja may refer to:* An alternate spelling of Rajah, meaning an Indian monarch* Rajan , various meanings including the Sanskrit for "king, ruler"* Raja Yoga, one of the four major Yogic paths of Hinduism* Raja , a genus of rays...
- Rajah (disambiguation)Rajah (disambiguation)Rajah may refer to:* Rajah, an alternate spelling of Raja, meaning an Indian monarch* Rajah , a fictional character in the Marvel Universe* Rajah, an orange-striped tiger from Disney's Aladdin .-People:* A. M...