National Museum, Szczecin
National Museum, Szczecin (Polish: Muzeum Narodowe w Szczecinie) – a museum in Szczecin
Szczecin , is the capital city of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship in Poland. It is the country's seventh-largest city and the largest seaport in Poland on the Baltic Sea. As of June 2009 the population was 406,427....
Poland , officially the Republic of Poland , is a country in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania to the east; and the Baltic Sea and Kaliningrad Oblast, a Russian exclave, to the north...
, established on 1 August 1945. The main part of an exhibition is placed in Landed Gentry House (Pałac Sejmu Stanów Pomorskich, Landeshaus), Staromłyńska 27 Street. The four other parts are:
- The Main Building of Muzeum Narodowe w Szczecinie, Wały Chrobrego 3 Street
- The Szczecin's History Museum, Old City Town Hall in Szczecin, Księcia Mściwoja II Street
- The Old Art Galery of Muzeum Narodowe w Szczecinie, Staromłyńska 27 Street
- The Museum of Contemporary Art, Staromłyńska 1 Street
- The Narrow Gauge Railway Exhibition in GryficeGryficeGryfice is a town in Pomerania, north-western Poland with 16 632 inhabitants . It is the capital of Gryfice County in West Pomeranian Voivodeship , previously in Szczecin Voivodeship .-History:...