Jettison may refer to:
- A verb meaning to throw or eject from a ship, aircraft or vehicle; or discard or abandon; see marine debrisMarine debrisMarine debris, also known as marine litter, is human created waste that has deliberately or accidentally become afloat in a lake, sea, ocean or waterway. Oceanic debris tends to accumulate at the centre of gyres and on coastlines, frequently washing aground, when it is known as beach litter or...
- Jettison (record label), a Chicago-based indie record label
- Jettison (band), a punk band from the 1980s
- Jettison (book), a book written by D.E. White
- Jettison (Naked Raygun album), an album by Chicago punk rock band Naked RaygunNaked RaygunNaked Raygun is a Chicago-based punk rock group. Initially active from 1980 to about 1992, Naked Raygun had several short-lived reunions afterwards and a full-time reformation in 2006....
, released in 1988
- Jettison (Steady Ground album), an album by Alternative Rock band Steady GroundSteady GroundSteady Ground was an alternative rock group best known for having former The Offspring drummer Ron Welty in its lineup. The band formed in 2003 following Welty's departure from The Offspring...
, released in 2007
- Jettison (song), a song by the artist Neko Case