Jamahiriya may refer to:
- a concept in the Political philosophy of Muammar Gaddafi
- the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya ruled by Gaddafi (1977–2011)
- a Savage Republic album, see Jamahiriya Democratique et Populaire de SauvageJamahiriya Democratique et Populaire de Sauvage-Personnel:Savage Republic*Philip Drucker – keyboards, guitar, percussion, vocals*Thom Furhmann – bass guitar, guitar, vocals*Greg Grunke – bass guitar, guitar, vocals*Brad Laner – drums, keyboards, percussion...
- History of Libya under Muammar Gaddafi
- 2011 Libyan civil war2011 Libyan civil warThe 2011 Libyan civil war was an armed conflict in the North African state of Libya, fought between forces loyal to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and those seeking to oust his government. The war was preceded by protests in Benghazi beginning on 15 February 2011, which led to clashes with security...
- Jamahiriya TV was the name of Libyan state television.