Huggies is the brand name of a disposable diaper
A nappy or a diaper is a kind of pant that allows one to defecate or urinate on oneself discreetly. When diapers become soiled, they require changing; this process is often performed by a second person such as a parent or caregiver...
marketed by Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. Kimberly-Clark brand name products include "Kleenex" facial tissue, "Kotex" feminine hygiene products, "Cottonelle", Scott and Andrex toilet paper, Wypall utility wipes, "KimWipes"...
. Huggies were first test marketed in 1968, then introduced to the public in 1978.
- Little Snugglers Diapers are designed for newborn infants, and available in step sizes of Preemies, Newborn, 1, and 2. (formely known as Gentle Care)
- Little Movers are designed for infants who have outgrown Little Snugglers size 2. (formely known as Natural Fit and originally Supreme)
- Snug & Dry Diapers are marketed with the "LeakLock" feature, which is claimed to capture moisture to help prevent leaks. Available in step sizes of 1 through 6. (formely known as Ultratrim)
- Overnites Diapers are designed to absorb nighttime leaks, and available in step sizes of 3 through 6.
- Pure & Natural Diapers were introduced in 2009, and marketed as an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional Huggies disposable diapers. They are available in step sizes of Newborn, and 1 through 5.
- GoodNites are marketed as absorbent underwear for older children and adolescents who wet the bed at night, and are available in sizes S/M and L/XL.
- Pull-Ups toilet training pants for toddlers transitioning from diapers to underwear, and are avaviable in three sizes, 2T-3T, 3T-4T, and 4T-5T.
Infants and Toddlers
- Size N / Newborn (Up to 10 lb) - For small or average-sized newborn infants.
- Size 1 (8-14 lb) - For larger newborns and infants up to 3 months old.
- Size 1-2 (Up to 15 lb) - For newborns and infants up to 3 months old. Available for the Snug & Dry line.
- Size 2 (12-18 lb) - For infants from 2 to 6 months old.
- Size 3 (16-28 lb) - For infants and toddlers from 5 months to 2 years old.
- Size 4 (22-37 lb) - For toddlers from 1 to 3 years old.
Preschoolers and Adolescents
- Size 5 (28+ lb) - For toddlers and preschoolers from 2 to 4 years old.
- Size 6 (35+ lb) - For toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school children from 3.5 to 7 years old.
- S/M - For older children and adolescents. Available for the GoodNites line.
- L/XL - For pre-teens and teenagers. Available for the GoodNites line.