Golconda may be:
- GolkondaGolkondaGolkonda or Golla konda a ruined city of south-central India and capital of ancient Kingdom of Golkonda , is situated 11 km west of Hyderabad.The most important builder of Golkonda was a Hindu Kakatiya King...
, ruined city and fortress in India
- Golconda, IllinoisGolconda, IllinoisGolconda is a city in, and the county seat of, Pope County, located along the Ohio River. The population was 726 at the 2000 census. The entire city has been designated a state Historic District.-Geography:Golconda is located at ....
, town in the United States
- Golconda, NevadaGolconda, NevadaGolconda is an unincorporated community in Humboldt County, Nevada, United States. Located along Interstate 80 in the northwestern part of the state, it is named for the ancient diamond mining center of Golkonda in India. The community lies east of the city of Winnemucca and the Golconda Summit,...
, former town in the United States
- Golconda (painting)Golconda (painting)Golconda is an oil painting on canvas by Belgian surrealist René Magritte, painted in 1953. It is usually housed at the Menil Collection in Houston, Texas....
- Golconda (ship), a passenger vessel built in 1887-88 that sunk in the North SeaNorth SeaIn the southwest, beyond the Straits of Dover, the North Sea becomes the English Channel connecting to the Atlantic Ocean. In the east, it connects to the Baltic Sea via the Skagerrak and Kattegat, narrow straits that separate Denmark from Norway and Sweden respectively...
in 1916 after hitting a mine
- Golconda, state of enlightenment in roleplaying game Vampire (World of Darkness)
- Alina, regina di GolcondaAlina, regina di GolcondaAlina, regina di Golconda is an opera in two acts by Gaetano Donizetti. The Italian libretto was written by Felice Romani after Michel-Jean Sedaine's French libretto for Pierre-Alexandre Monsigny's ballet-heroique Aline, reine de Golconde , in its turn based on the novel by Stanislas de Boufflers...
, Donizetti opera about a fictional Queen of Golkonda
- Drottningen av Golconda, Franz Berwald opera about a fictional Queen of Golkonda
- La Gioconda, various expressive works