Garda may refer to:
- An Garda SíochánaGarda Síochána, more commonly referred to as the Gardaí , is the police force of Ireland. The service is headed by the Commissioner who is appointed by the Irish Government. Its headquarters are located in the Phoenix Park in Dublin.- Terminology :...
, the national police of the Republic of Ireland
- Lake GardaLake GardaLake Garda is the largest lake in Italy. It is located in Northern Italy, about half-way between Brescia and Verona, and between Venice and Milan. Glaciers formed this alpine region at the end of the last ice age...
, a lake in northern Italy.
- Garda (VR), a commune on the shores of the Italian Lake Garda in the province of Verona.
- Garda, Sweden, a town on Gotland Island, Sweden.
- Garda Financiară, the Romanian control and tax law-enforcement agency.
- The Garda hitchGarda hitchThe Garda Hitch also known as the Alpine Clutch is a class of climbing knots known as ratcheting knots for their ability to let the rope move in one direction, but not in the other...
, a knot used in rock climbing and rescue.
- Garda (security company)Garda (security company)Garda World Security Corporation is a Canadian private security firm, based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, with 45,000 employees . Established in 1972, the company is the fifth largest consulting and security services firm in the world, with operations in North America, Europe and the Middle East...
, a security and protection company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.