- Don River (Central Queensland), a tributary of the Fitzroy River (Queensland)Fitzroy River (Queensland)The Fitzroy River lies in Queensland, Australia. Its catchment covers an area of 142,665 square kilometres, making it the largest river catchment flowing to the eastern coast of Australia. The river is formed by the joining of the Mackenzie and Dawson rivers at Duaringa. The catchment stretches...
- Don River (Queensland)Don River (Queensland)The Don River is a short river in North Queensland which empties into the Coral Sea near Bowen, Queensland. It is not to be confused to the Don River in Central Queensland which is a tributary of the Fitzroy River....
in North Queensland
- Don River (Tasmania)
- River Don, South Yorkshire, England
- Little Don RiverLittle Don RiverThe Little Don River also known as The Porter, is a tributary of the River Don in England. Arising on the Langsett Moors in the northern Peak District, the Little Don River feeds the Langsett and Underbank Reservoirs...
, a tributary of the above River Don
- River Don, AberdeenshireRiver Don, AberdeenshireThe River Don is a river in north-east Scotland. It rises in the Grampians and flows eastwards, through Aberdeenshire, to the North Sea at Aberdeen. The Don passes through Alford, Kemnay, Inverurie, Kintore, and Dyce...
- River Don, Lancashire, England
- River Don, Tyne and Wear, England