Don Juan de Austria
Don Juan de Austria may refer to:
- John of Austria, ("Don Juan de Austria" or "Don John of Austria", 1547-1578) general and illegitimate son of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor
- John of Austria the YoungerJohn of Austria the YoungerJohn of Austria was a Spanish general and political figure. He was the only natural son of Philip IV of Spain to be acknowledged by the King and trained for military command and political administration...
(1629-1679), Spanish general and political figure
- Archduke Johann of AustriaArchduke Johann of AustriaArchduke John of Austria was a member of the Habsburg dynasty, an Austrian field marshal and German Imperial regent .-Biography:...
- Don Juan de AustriaSpanish cruiser Don Juan de AustriaDon Juan de Austria was a Velasco-class unprotected cruiser of the Spanish Navy that fought in the Battle of Manila Bay during the Spanish-American War.-Technical Characteristics:...
, a Spanish Navy cruiser that fought in the Battle of Manila Bay during the Spanish-American War.
- Don John of AustriaDon John of Austria (opera)Don John of Austria is a ballad opera in three acts by Isaac Nathan to a librettoby . It is the first opera to be written, composed and produced in Australia.Quote from the opera's title page:-Performance history:...
, an opera by Isaac Nathan.