David Karp (disambiguation)
David or Dave Karp may refer to:
- David Karp (novelist) (1922–1999), American novelist and television writer who also used the pseudonym Wallace Ware
- David A. KarpDavid A. KarpDavid A. Karp is a Professor of Sociology at Boston College where he has taught since 1971. He received his B.A. degree from Harvard University in 1966 and his Ph.D. in Sociology from New York University in 1971. He has written or co-authored nine books and more than fifty journal articles and...
, American sociologist
- David Karp (pomologist), American culinary journalist
- David Karp (entrepreneur)David Karp (entrepreneur)David Karp is an entrepreneur living in New York City. He is the founder and CEO of the short-form blogging platform Tumblr. In 2010, he was named to the MIT Technology Review TR35 as one of the top 35 innovators in the world under the age of 35.-Early life and education:Karp grew up on the Upper...
, founder of Tumblr
- Dave Karp, a character in the 1992 film The Mighty DucksThe Mighty DucksThe Mighty Ducks is the first film in The Mighty Ducks trilogy, produced by Avnet–Kerner Productions and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures and originally released on October 2, 1992. In the UK and Australia, the film was titled Champions...