Comptroller General or Comptroller-General or Controller General may refer to:
- the Comptroller General of the United StatesComptroller General of the United StatesThe Comptroller General of the United States is the director of the Government Accountability Office , a legislative branch agency established by Congress in 1921 to ensure the fiscal and managerial accountability of the federal government...
, director of the Government Accountability Office
- Comptroller General of Convicts (Western Australia)Comptroller General of Convicts (Western Australia)The Comptroller General of Convicts was the head of the convict establishment in Western Australia.The office existed from 1850, when Western Australia first became a penal colony, until 1872, four years after penal transportation to Western Australia had ceased.-History:Western Australia's first...
- the Comptroller General of the Exchequer in the United Kingdom, who had authorised the issue of public monies to departments from 1834 to 1866
- Controller (disambiguation)
- ComptrollerComptrollerA comptroller is a management level position responsible for supervising the quality of accounting and financial reporting of an organization.In British government, the Comptroller General or Comptroller and Auditor General is in most countries the external auditor of the budget execution of the...
- Auditor General (disambiguation)
- Director of Audit (disambiguation)