Communist Party of the Karelo-Finnish SSR
Communist Party of the Karelo-Finnish SSR, initially known as the Communist Party (bolshevik) of the Karelo-Finnish SSR, was the branch of the All-Union Communist Party/Communist Party of the Soviet Union
Communist Party of the Soviet Union
The Communist Party of the Soviet Union was the only legal, ruling political party in the Soviet Union and one of the largest communist organizations in the world...
in the Karelo Finnish SSR 1940-1956.
First Secretaries of the Party
- Gennady Nikolaev Kupriyanov 2 April 1940–25 January 1950
- Aleksandr Andreevich Kondakov 25 January 1950–27 September 1950
- Aleksandr Nikolaev Egorov 27 September 1950–16 August 1955
- Leonid Ignatevich Lubennikov 16 August 1955–16 July 1956
Yuri Vladimirovich Andropov was a Soviet politician and the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union from 12 November 1982 until his death fifteen months later.-Early life:...
was elected Second Secretary of the Central Committee in 1947.
- Leninist Communist Youth League of the Karelo-Finnish SSRLeninist Communist Youth League of the Karelo-Finnish SSRLeninist Communist Youth League of the Karelo-Finnish SSR was the republican branch of the All Union Leninist Communist Youth League in the Karelo-Finnish SSR 1940-1956. The first congress of LKSM KFSSR was held June 1-June 3, 1940. The conference elected a Central Committee, with Yuri Andropov...